Our website is: GiancarloCode.com
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
You can use the comments feature to comment on articles on our blog. The comment function is a external service that we have integrated into our website, and is provided by DISQUS. You can use the comment function as guest or as a registered user. If you want to comment on articles on our website as a guest, you must first Provide a name with which you wish to comment and a valid email address. This information will be transmitted to DISQUS and stored on its servers. You can also log in and comment using your data from access from a pre-existing DISQUS user account or your Facebook, Google+ or Twitter account.
If you log in using your DISQUS access data, a connection to the DISQUS server will be established and you will be will inform DISQUS that you are visiting our website and that you are using the comments feature. Is information will be associated with your DISQUS account. We have no influence on the scope of the additional data that they are provided to DISQUS through the comments function and saved there. DISQUS is solely responsible for this data processing.
By using the comments feature through your Facebook, Google+ or Twitter account, DISQUS connects to the server the corresponding social network through our website and informs you that you are visiting our website and that you are using the DISQUS comment function. This information will be associated with your Facebook, Google+ or Twitter account.
When you register with DISQUS, Facebook Google+ or Twitter will send your user ID to DISQUS if the start information session provided and sent by our website (normally an email address) corresponds to the information saved on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. At the same time, when logging in with Facebook, Google+ or Twitter, you are authorizing DISQUS to use your data and also the functions of Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. Can Find more information about this by logging in with your Facebook, Google+ or Twitter account. We do not have any influence on the volume of additional data that is provided to Facebook, Google+ or Twitter through the function of comments and they are saved there. Facebook, Google+ or Twitter is solely responsible for this data processing.
If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. The visitors of the web can download and extract any location data from the web images.
The objective of the contact form is that the person can contact us easily and simply, these forms save the information of the person, the data that is saved when sending the form are: name, mail eletronic, subject, message, ip address from where the message is sent and the date-time.
This information is used to respond to the requests that the person requires.
The email they provide will be used to respond to suggestions, complaints or messages that leave in the contact form.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and web in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you do not have to re-fill your data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last one year.
If you have an account and you connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also install several cookies to store your login information and your screen display options. The cookies of session start two days, and the cookies of options of screen last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you leave your account, the sign-in cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include data personal and simply indicates the ID of the article that you just edited. Expires after 1 day
Embedded content from other websites
The articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the another web
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and Pass successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have about your data
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal information we have about you, including any information you have provided to us. You can also request that we eliminate any personal information we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to Keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
If you wish to request the deletion of any data you can request it from contact form.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any page Web. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. The cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is adapting the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to consult more information about what are the cookies , what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., Link to more information about cookies please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies :
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
- Language cookies, to ensure that users can enjoy the content of the web in the language of their browser or the language of their choice. li>
This website uses the following third-party cookies :
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on the buttons of the I like or Share .
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These Actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties may have mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must effect their right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by those mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not acceptance of them.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact us at Through the contact form.
More information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The usefulness of the cookie is that the website is able to remember your visit when it returns to navigate through that page. Although many people do not know it, cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers appeared for the World Wide Web.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor opens windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as personal information, etc. The data that They are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person, but your web browser. In fact, if you surf regularly with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because he is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Cookies techniques: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when you are browsing a human or an automated application, when an anonymous and a registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Cookies analysis: Collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections what else do you use, products consulted, time band of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies : They show advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc.
What are our own and third-party cookies?
The own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third-party are the generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
Cookies settings for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a cookie determined browser Chrome . Note: these Steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears above on the right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy , Content settings .
- Select All cookies and site data .
- A list with all the cookies sorted by domain will appear. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a certain domain partially or totally enter the address in the field Search for cookies .
- After completing this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies on the web requested. Now you just have to select it and press X to proceed with its removal.
To access the browser configuration of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary in function of the browser version):
- Go to Tools , Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy .
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser Firefox follow these steps (they can vary in function of the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
- Click on Privacy .
- In History choose Use custom settings for the history .
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies , you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser Safari for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences , then Privacy .
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings , then Safari .
- Go to Privacy and Security , you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of lock you want to make.
To access the configuration of cookies of the browser for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings .
- Go to Security and Privacy , you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.
To access the cookies configuration of the browser for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer , then More , then Settings.
- Now you can enable or disable the Allow cookies checkbox.